Relais de Dranse
Relais de Dranse
Welcome to the Relais de Dranse!
- a large chalet in Liddes with 40 beds
- (from October 2020) a Hotel in the Bourg Saint-Pierre with 23 beds
.... and a varied offer:
- In our language camps, children and teenagers can learn English, French or German in groups of 6 participants coming from all around the world!
- A unique vacation program, including Family week, a Hike Hostel, Teach Yourself week, Singles' week, Students week and Mushroom week, for a very affordable price: 200 CHF for seven days and six nights and you can join us and enjoy the views in the Valais.
- During the Winter, we offer you a Ski Hostel. The mountains and the ski resorts in the area are famous, and they can be all your for an amazing price: one week for 750 CHF (half-board accommodation, Ski pass and transfers)
- A co-working space, for those who want to bring their laptop and keep on working in an incredibly beautiful location!
Our house, the Relais de Dranse, is located in Liddes in the canton of Valais, Switzerland, 1340 meters above sea level in the mountainous Swiss countryside.
The house has the following bedrooms:
3 rooms with 4 beds
2 rooms with 6 beds
2 rooms with 8 beds
1 large dormitory with 24 beds
There are also several renovated toilets and shower rooms on each floor
Previously, the house served as a restaurant and was converted into a group house in 2014. During the summer months, it serves as the perfect starting point for hikes and bike tours, and in winter, it has easy access to several nearby ski resorts, including Verbier 4 Vallées, the largest ski resort entirely inside Swiss borders - Liddes has a lot to offer all year round!
(from October 2020)
Our hotel is located in the Bourg Saint-Pierre, 1630 meters over see level.
- Four 2-bedded rooms
- Two 4-bedded rooms
- One 7-bedded rooms
There's is also a restaurant, where our cook Mark serves fresh and delicious meals.
The St. Bernard Pass
You can benefit from the PASS Saint-Bernard, an annual subscription that provides access to more than 15 winter and summer services, as well as unlimited public transport in the region. The pass is especially beneficial in winter, as it provides access to the 3 smaller ski resorts, located just a 7 minute drive from the house, that offer 50km of pistes and 12 plants.
Year-round - CHF 129
Only Summer - CHF 25
There are also day passes available in winter and summer. Children below the age of five only pay a 5 CHF fee for the keycard. You can find more information about the Pass Saint Bernard and its offers here.
Catering options available:
Self-catering (from 25/30 CHF per night)
Half board (from 50 CHF per night)
Full board (from 60 CHF per night)
A local convenience shop and a cheesemongers are located near the house, as well as two banks, a post office and a tourist office.
Location / arrival
Access to the house possible by car and bus
30 parking spaces for cars, including 1 suitable for a large bus
Ski areas in the immediate vicinity (about 5 minutes drive)
The largest ski area in Switzerland, Verbier 4 Vallées, with over 400km of slopes is only 20 minutes away
Liddes is located at the entrance to the nature reserve Combe de l'A
Sports hall(s) can be rented in the resort
Near the water
Rent a car
Do you want to rent a car? We have two Fiat Scudos with 9 seats and a Dacia with 5 seats.
6 days rent cost 500 francs per car
(Gasoline and insurance are at the expense of the renter).
What our guests think about their stay in the Relais de Dranse!
Hubert, 46 - Ski instructor, J+S Geneva
Jonas, 24 - Participant, J+S Geneva
Google Street View